Ivey Main Campus Black and White Print
The Ivey Business School has grown from very modest roots. In 1957, the Business School moved from Goodholme to the University of Western Ontario campus. This building is located in the midst of one of the most beautiful campuses in Canada. It is a prime example of architectural detail and craftsmanship as evident in the exquisite stained glass windows and beautiful stonework.
- Measures 20" x 12".