Ivey Main Campus Colour Print
The Ivey Business School has grown from very modest roots. In 1957, the Business School moved from Goodholme to the University of Western Ontario campus. This building is located in the midst of one of the most beautiful campuses in Canada. It is a prime example of architectural detail and craftsmanship as evident in the exquisite stained glass windows and beautiful stonework.
- A limited number of these historic pieces of artwork have been created.
- Each print has been hand signed and numbered by the artist.
- Unframed print measures 17" x 8".
- Framed print is contained in an antique silver metal frame with off-white and taupe matting.
- Frame measures 19" x 11".